TO: All members of CWA Local 1168
FROM: CWA Local 1168 Executive Board
RE: Free Online Training
DATE: July 31, 2020
Dear CWA Local 1168 Member:
CWA Local 1168 is partnering with 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds and are excited to offer educational services to all of our members.
Given the necessary but unexpected shift from in-person to online learning due to COVID-19, the 1199SEIU Training and Employment Funds are working to improve how they provide services to members outside of the classroom.
We are pleased to offer free online training opportunities to you, including facilitator-led, live web sessions and recorded video trainings.
Courses offerings include:
- Grief and Loss (Webinar)
- Infection Control (Online)
- Social Worker Skills Enhancement (Online)
- Stress Management (Online)
- Understanding Anxiety (Webinar)
- Understanding Depression (Webinar)
- Environmental Services: Infection Prevention and Control in the Time of COVID-19
- And more!
When you go to register, your facility will show up under the following names:
- Buffalo General Medical Center – Kaleida
- Kaleida Health – DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Kaleida Health – HighPointe on Michigan
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital – Kaleida
- Millard Fillmore Surgery Center LLC
- Family Pharmaceutical Services LLC
- Planned Parenthood Central and Western New York
- Absolut Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation at Gasport
- St. Joseph’s Campus
These courses are being made available as a result of our strategic collaboration with 1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East, the Visiting Nurse Service of New York, and the Continuing Care Leadership Coalition.
Please note that some of these courses focus on long term care.
For account creation and other website related issues, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-596-9193.
For 1199SEIU Training Fund inquiries, please email UpstateInfo@1199funds.org.