Thank You For All You Do!
First and foremost, we wanted to take a moment to thank you for all you do and all that you have been through over the last year. We’d also like to say welcome back to those staffing the reopening of the ED. We are working diligently to develop and grow the CWA presence at SJC. We have several initiatives that we are currently undertaking.
1. We have secured a room and table for monthly Union time within the walls of SJC. This will be the fourth Tuesday of every month; the first scheduled day will be June 22nd.
2. We are working to have an up to date CWA Bulletin Board.
3. We are working with our Stewards to have them in the Office to answer questions and develop long term plans for SJC.
4. There has been added Union presence utilizing the Mobilizers to distribute flyers and information on Tuesday mornings. This will continue throughout contract negotiations.
5. We have used the Mobilizers at several events that are SJC specific and this will continue.
6. The Office is always here for you and any questions or concerns that you may have. The Office number is 716-639-1168. Do not hesitate to call or stop by the Office during normal business hours M-F 8am-4pm. You can also send questions to either of your Elected Union Officials-Heather Lawrence and Ulanda Frank. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org