DATE: May 21, 2020
TO: All CWA Local 1168 Members at Sister’s of Charity Hospital – St. Joseph’s Campus
FROM: Executive Board and Special Directors of CWA Local 1168
RE: SJC COVID-19 MOU Update
- We are currently in negotiations to modify the COVID-19 Pandemic MOU. We are very far away from an agreement.
- We have not currently agreed to modify any provisions of the Hazard Pay. CH Management has requested that we reduce and modify.
- We are focused on fixing the issues that have arisen primarily due to the Staffing Command Center and lack of training. The current system has created many issues. We want a long-term solution. Catholic Health leadership has been meeting to provide a solution on the issues we have been raising.
- We will NOT be modifying the MOU until the issues you have been raising to us every day are sufficiently addressed. As of today, Catholic Health has not given us a plan that will sufficiently address the issues.
- If you have a concern that you need addressed, please email email@example.com.